Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eat All You Can Day!

This is a record, I'm actually blogging twice in a week!

HOT NEWS!
I accepted SMU's offer last night! I've finally made up my mind, and I feel so relieved. But there's so much more to worry about! Like scheduling a medical checkup in June and taking leave for it, and filling up the CPF form or something. Friends, do take note that there's stuff to be done even after you accept the university okay.

The day after I last blogged, Ruth passed me the photos from the RAOUL party. She actually printed for everyone the photos containing themselves, so nice of her. (: They didn't turn out too bad, just that the one of Luke and I was blurred because Julian zoomed in before taking the picture hahaha. And Julian looked soooo red in the photos, it must have been due to the free-flow of champagne!

It's official - tomorrow's my last day at Marketing. It's back to the Fraud unit on Monday! Oh dear, I'd better bring a paper bag tomorrow to put my food box, sweater, mug, transparent file, stationery, OCBC notebook, and whatever knick-knacks which have accumulated over the past two months. I must remember to bring home my two huge umbrellas in the office. I must clear the plastic bags which I don't throw away after I buy stuff from 7-11 and Watson's, and all the rough paper I've accumulated. I must return my colleagues the files and documents I've taken from them, and pass the work back to them. And I must try not to be late for dinner with Dennet and Joan.

I had dinner with Zhihua and Chuanyue last night. The both of them are so cute together. (: We had Pepperlunch, where I had my Chicken Pepper Rice (it's NEW!), then we had Andersen's ice cream and I had a mango-flavoured one yumyum. Later that night, Jeff called, simply because he 'wanted to catch-up' with me. Which I thought was really nice of him, considering that we haven't spoke in months, and haven't seen each other in more than a year. See, proof that I've made some good friends during my short three months at RJC. (: That guy is very smart, he actually got a double-degree of Law and Business at NUS! I was quite distressed while talking to him because some horrid lizard was on the wall near my bed, such that if I had tried scaring it away by hitting the wall beside it, it might lose it's grip and drop down. And that would mean it would fall on my bedside table, which is rather gross. And while Jeff is nice, he isn't nice enough, because he refused to come from Bukit Timah to Hougang to help solve my lizard problem. Well anyway it climbed behind my bedside table and that was the last I saw of it. I don't really want to know if it's still there. Jeff said it's probably creating a nest there. Thanks.

Apart from being World No Tobacco Day, today is also Daphne's Eat All You Can Day. I CLEARED OUT my plate of spring chicken and fries at Jack's Place, and I even finished all the sambal chilli. Which reminded me of how Ruide used to go, "You eat chilli like free one leh." Hahaha! Then, my mom and I shared two scoops of ice cream (Belgian Chocolate and Cookies & Cream!) at Haagen Dazs. After that we were too full for dinner, so we shared a bowl of chicken macaroni, followed by dessert of mango with shaven ice. YUMYUM. And because I didn't eat much for dinner, I'm now feeling a little hungry and as soon as I'm done with this entry, I'm going to rush down to grab that packet of Calbee Hot & Spicy chips waiting for me. MY FAVOURITE. ((((:

You know what, I'm done. I forgot what other stuff I wanted to blog about. The Calbee chips are just too irresistable.

*Runs downstairs!


* the recent

   I am well alive and kicking.

   My Dream.

   My Birthday Surprise

   A levels results

   i need my luck back!

   hooray, it's FRIDAY!

   chillaxing at our qool hippening sleepover

   i've been busy (and lazy) (:

   new photos!

   let's do a happy dance!


* the past

   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   December 2007   August 2008


* the person

   daphne

   22march

   nineteen

   singapore


* the life

   smu
     - accountancy

   tjc
     - scg0605

   rjc
     - 1so2b
     - moyr'xis

   rgs
     - 205'02
     - 404'04
     - squash
     - hadley cheerleading

   chij-olgc